Reconfigurable Memory for Indexing
- The ReMIX project aims to design an original memory architecture for both storing very large indexed data structures, and allowing fast information retrieval.
- Applications focus on content-based search, especially in the field of genomics, images ant text processing.
- The ReMIX project combines two technologies:
- FLASH memories: to provide a large data capacity together with a fast access
- FPGA devices: to tailor indexing search to the memory
To learn more…
The ReMIX project was supported by :
- the national initiative ACI Masses de Données / 2004-2006
- the INRIA ARC Flash / 2006-2007